Starting with the adoption of the environment, occupational health and safety policy, TTS documented the management system of environmental protection, occupational health and safety guide (EHS), which ensures that all activities/processes developed within the company resulted in the provision of services conditions of stable processes, efficient and reliable compliance with all legal requirements for environment, health and occupational safety.
The EHS Guidelines became effective and mandatory for all employees and apply across the enterprise.
For continuous improvement of the group activity, we rely on the involvement of all employees who understand that it is everyone's responsibility. At the same time, we believe that the delivery of quality services that fulfills customer's requirements need continuous improvement of training for each employee involved in technological and operational flows of the company.
The EHS Guidelines documented in the TTS and its subsidiaries is governed by the requirements established by:
· IFC Guidance Note 1: Assessment and Management of Environmental and Social Risks and Impacts
· ISO 14001:2005 - Environmental Management Systems.
· ISO 14050:2010 - Environmental Management.
· OHSAS 18001:2008 - Systems management of occupational health and safety.
· Standard EN ISO 19011:2011 - Guidelines for auditing management systems.